Getting to Our Properties
Venture Off The Beaten Path
We Make It Easy
The Cayuga Collection properties are dotted along Central America’s Pacific Coast from Panama through Costa Rica and up to Nicaragua. We’re tucked into mountain ridges and alongside volcanoes. We’re beachside, hillside and even lakeside. We’re in the heart of the city and in the heart of the natural world.
Getting to and between our hotels and lodges is easy: Take our Private Shuttle Service, Fly or Drive.
We can also help you book one or multiple properties, and arrange all of your domestic transport — just ask us!
Central America’s Pacific Coast
Where We’re Located
Planning Your Trip
Take Our Private Shuttle Service
Leave the Logistics to Us
We’ll get you from A to B
This is a great option for large groups, families, and couples who don’t want to worry about driving directions and car rentals.
We coordinate your transfers between hotels and airports, and we’re on the ground with you in real time. With our air-conditioned vehicles and complimentary water and snacks, you can just sit back and take in our beautiful country!
– We can pick you up from Costa Rica’s Juan Santamaria International (SJO), Nicaragua’s Augusto C. Sandino International (MGA), or Panama’s Enrique Malek International (DAV)
– We take you directly to the hotels and help you transfer between hotels
– We provide Air-Conditioned Vehicles with Complimentary Water & Snacks
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Get Around Costa Rica
Fly Carbon Neutral
Flying by propeller plane is a very common – and carbon neutral – way of getting around the country. Domestic flights with Sansa Airlines operate year-round, with daily schedules between San Jose and major cities like Quepos and more remote locations like the Osa Peninsula.
Domestic flights are quick and all under 1 hour in duration. Whichever hotel or lodge you are flying to, we can pick you up from the nearest airstrip or arrange for a 4×4 rental vehicle to be delivered for your arrival.
We’ll gladly assist you with airline tickets for domestic flights – just ask us!
– Sansa Airlines: Flights depart from a small terminal within walking distance of SJO
– All domestic flights operated by Sansa are certified as Carbon Neutral
– Flight schedules can be found on the airline website or Ask Us for more info
– Private Charter Planes are available – Ask Us for more info
Hire a Private Driver or Rent a 4x4 Vehicle
Explore at Your Own Pace
Hire a Private Driver: If you are traveling with family or in a large group, this is often the most economical option. Highways in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama are safe, scenic and well-maintained. You’ll get to stop at sights along the way too.
Rent a 4×4: If you wish to explore at your own pace, renting a vehicle could be a good option. We recommend renting a 4×4 especially if you plan to visit more remote areas. We can provide detailed driving instruction on how to reach our properties and arrange rental cars – ask us!
– Recommended Rental Companies: National Rent-A-Car & Toyota Rent-A-Car
– Be wary of using WAZE and Google Maps in rural areas. Ask Us for help in planning a safe route
– Try not to drive at night — plan to arrive during the daylight hours
Experience the Pacific Coast, The Cayuga Way
Design Your Perfect Combination of Cayuga Retreats
When you can’t choose just one Cayuga hotel or lodge, we’ll help you design your perfect combination of retreats.
Just ask us!
WE CAN HELP YOU
– Create your bucket list of Experiences
– Design your Trip Itinerary
– Coordinate your Transportation and Transfers
– Get you the Best Rates and Perks
Getting Here is Easy
“Getting to the deepest part of the Osa jungle was surprisingly uncomplicated… and of course adventurous! The flight to Puerto Jimenez on the tiny Sansa plane was an amazing experience. Definitely the coolest way to start a vacation. And even before we reached the lodge we saw so much wildlife en route – the lodge drivers are like nature guides!”
– Romain, France (stayed at Lapa Rios Lodge)