How to Start Planning Your Next Cayuga Adventure
Step 1: Have the Hotel or Hotels you’d like to visit, ready.
Step 2: Have your Dates & Number of People in your group.
Step 3: Check Availability & Reserve your dates with us. How would you like to check Availability & Reserve?
Monday – Thursday: 7am — 9pm CST
Friday – Sunday: 8am — 7pm CST
Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through October, 2023.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 20 days prior to check-in
- High Season Reservations – 45 days prior to check-in
- Holiday Season Reservations – 75 days prior to check-in
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid 19 Procedures here.
Check Availability By Using the Email Form
An Adventure of
“We worked our way along the Pacific coast visiting a few of the Cayuga Collection hotels over 11 days and loved them all. They all had their personalities but also a common Cayuga “vibe” too – it’s hard to put your finger on it, but you can totally feel that things are being done right.”
– Christopher, Los Angeles