How to Start Planning Your Next Cayuga Adventure
Step 1: Have the Hotel or Hotels you’d like to visit, ready.
Step 2: Have your Dates & Number of People in your group.
Step 3: Check Availability & Reserve your dates with us. How would you like to check Availability & Reserve?
- By Chat. The fastest way to talk to Reservations
- By Phone. Toll-Free: +1 844 881-1830 or Local: +(506) 4040-0430
- By Email. email@example.com
- By Filling out our Email Form.
Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
For travel prior to December 20, 2020, we’ve waived all pre-payment and cancellation policies for our guests: Reserve today for a stay before December 20, 2020 and you can cancel free of charge, at any time prior to your scheduled date of arrival. We will contact you 30 days prior to your check-in to reconfirm your travel plans and will ask for a credit card 1-week prior to your stay, with the option for you to prepay if you wish.
For 2020/2021 Holiday Travel: Full prepayment is required 45 days prior to arrival. Travelers who need to cancel their stay within the 45-day window will receive a travel credit with the hotel, redeemable for the next 12 months. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the hotel on a case-by-case basis.
Travel in 2021: We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2021. Payment due dates are as follows: Green Season Reservations – 15 days prior to check-in; High Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in; Holiday Season Reservations – 45 days prior to check-in. Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
When you see our Cayuga Health & Safety Seal, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid 19 Procedures here.
We’re running a special promotion to help everyone feel good about the last months of 2020.
The promotion includes:
- A Welcome Bottle of bio-dynamic wine from South America.
- A relaxing 60-minute massage — our treat.
- For every booking made, we’ll plant a native tree in your name.
If you’d like to learn more about it, click HERE
Check Availability By Using the Email Form
An Adventure of
“We worked our way along the Pacific coast visiting a few of the Cayuga Collection hotels over 11 days and loved them all. They all had their personalities but also a common Cayuga “vibe” too – it’s hard to put your finger on it, but you can totally feel that things are being done right.”
– Christopher, Los Angeles