How to Start Planning Your Next Cayuga Adventure
Step 1: Have the Hotel or Hotels you’d like to visit, ready.
Step 2: Have your Dates & Number of People in your group.
Step 3: Check Availability & Reserve your dates with us. How would you like to check Availability & Reserve?
- By Chat. The fastest way to talk to Reservations
- By Phone. Toll-Free: +1 844 881-1830 or Local: +(506) 4040-0430
- By Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Filling out our Email Form.
Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2021. Payment due dates are as follows: Green Season Reservations – 15 days prior to check-in; High Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in; Holiday Season Reservations – 45 days prior to check-in. Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
When you see our Cayuga Health & Safety Seal, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid 19 Procedures here.
We’re running a special promotion to help everyone feel good about the last months of 2020.
The promotion includes:
- A Welcome Bottle of bio-dynamic wine from South America.
- A relaxing 60-minute massage — our treat.
- For every booking made, we’ll plant a native tree in your name.
If you’d like to learn more about it, click HERE
Check Availability By Using the Email Form
An Adventure of
“We worked our way along the Pacific coast visiting a few of the Cayuga Collection hotels over 11 days and loved them all. They all had their personalities but also a common Cayuga “vibe” too – it’s hard to put your finger on it, but you can totally feel that things are being done right.”
– Christopher, Los Angeles