Hello, my name is Hans Pfister, I am the President and Co-Owner of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges. I think it is perfectly safe for you to come and get a well-deserved break from the past months. We are ready to host you at our hotels and lodges and make sure that you have your best vacation ever.
This is what awaits you when you come visit us right now:
- Vaccination efforts in Costa Rica are picking up speed. Currently, over 25% of the population has received at least one shot which takes care of the most vulnerable demographic.
- Hotels, restaurants, beaches, and national parks as well as other tourist attractions are open and functioning normally. We can help you with reservations to make sure you enjoy all the experiences that you planned for. You won’t miss out on any experiences!
- The Costa Rican government has implemented nighttime driving restrictions (9 pm to 5 am), but tourism transport is exempt. This should not affect your stay with us unless you plan to party all night…
- All of our guests from North America and Europe comment that health protocols are very well implemented here and that they feel safe. And as of today, the great majority of our guests are vaccinated and can feel even more confident about travel.
- The public health system in Costa Rica is robust. There are struggles at times just like in most countries around the world, but overall, things are stable and Covid Cases have started to decline steadily after a peak in early May. Private hospitals and clinics have the capacity to attend to tourists in different parts of the country in case of emergency.
If you have further questions or need more information to feel confident, let me know. I am happy to talk to you personally as I don’t want you to miss out on a great vacation because of the lack of reliable and up-to-date information from us living here.
See you soon,
Hans Pfister, President and Co-Owner
The Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This blog post has been last updated on June 9th, 2021