Hello, my name is Hans Pfister, I am the President and Co-Owner of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges. I think it is perfectly safe for you to come and get a well-deserved break and vacation. We are ready to host you at our hotels and lodges and make sure that you have your best vacation ever.
This is what awaits you when you come to visit us right now:
- Vaccination efforts in Costa Rica and Panama are advancing very well. Currently, over 80% of the population in Costa Rica have received at least one shot and almost 75% have received the second shot. Booster vaccinations are now open to everybody.
- At our hotels and lodges in Costa Rica and Panama 100% of the staff are fully vaccinated.
- Hotels, restaurants, beaches, and national parks as well as other tourist attractions are open and functioning normally. We can help you with reservations to make sure you enjoy all the experiences that you planned for. You won’t miss out on any experiences!
- All of our guests from North America and Europe comment that health protocols are very well implemented here and that they feel safe. And as of today, the great majority of our guests are vaccinated and can feel even more confident about travel.
- Covid Cases in Costa Rica and Panama are on a sharp decline after the Omicron “spike” in January. Hospitalizations are low and the public health systems in Costa Rica and Panama are robust. Private hospitals and clinics have the capacity to attend to tourists in different parts of the country in case of emergency.
I am traveling here in Costa Rica with my family on a regular basis and feel safe and very at ease. If you have further questions or need more information to feel confident, let me know. I am happy to talk to you personally as I don’t want you to miss out on a great vacation because of the lack of reliable and up-to-date information from us living here.
See you soon,
Hans Pfister, President and Co-Owner
The Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges
This blog post has been last updated on March 7, 2022
Brauchen wir von Panama city zurück in die Schweiz transit Madrid einen covid-Test ( 3 personen geimpft/ 1 Person 15 Jahre ungeimpft. Wenn ja wo ist dies in Panama- city möglich?
Sie koennen den Test bei uns im Hotel Palenque machen. Das ist wahrscheinlich am einfachsten. Gute Reise.
Thank you, Hans, for keeping us up to date! We hope to be there in October.