Help us create the Greatest Green Family Vacation in the World!
Every year millions for families travel together. It is a great way to learn, bond and have fun. We want to find the family that can help us create not only the greatest family vacation, but also the “greenest” family vacation in the world. We continue our quest to create that perfect symbiosis of sustainability and luxury – this time for families.
If you or your family are interested, fill out the application form below by May 17th, 2015 and you might be that one very special family that we will invite to visit the Cayuga Collection Hotels & Lodges between June and September 2015 for a seven night stay.
The family will set up their own itinerary that must include at least 3 Cayuga Collection Lodges. We want to find out which culinary experiences, wellness treatments, room amenities and natural adventures will help to create that Greatest Green Family Vacation. The itinerary also needs to include a component of volunteering or visits to a program supported by Cayuga through the NGO Earth Equilibrium.
Application Form: Cayuga´s Quest to crate the Greatest Green Family Vacation in the World
Who is eligible to apply for this task?
- Families that are in good health, have a positive outlook on life and are age six to 99. We cannot accept family members below 6 years of age.
- Families should consist of a minimum of three family members and a maximum of five.
- Families should be experienced in international luxury travel and live a sustainable lifestyle in their everyday life.
- Families should be able to travel between the months of June and September 2015.
Who is responsible for what?
- The family is responsible for their international transportation to and from San Jose, Costa Rica.
- The Cayuga Collection Hotels will provide the family with domestic flights and transfers, hotel or lodge accommodations, meals and non-alcoholic beverages as well as hotel operated tours and wellness services.
Thank you for your interest in the Greatest Green Family Vacation. We have selected a family that will travel to Costa Rica and Nicaragua later this year. Follow the latest news on their endeavors on www.cayugaonline.com/blog