At The Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges, we have implemented COVID Protocols & Measures. (Arenas Del Mar Resort, Isla Palenque Resort, Kura Hotel, Hotel Senda Monteverde, Hotel Aguas Claras, Jicaro Island, Pasha Estate)
We consistently strive to balance Sanitary Measures while we focus on Sustainable Practices and a Luxury Hospitality Experience. We are in compliance with all protocols that are required by the local government authorities in the countries where we operate.
We reopened our hotels in June 2020 and were the first Hotel Collection in Central America to be in compliance with the Safe Stay Certification by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
Our guests tell us that our protocols make them feel safe at our hotels, but at the same time, they feel “normal” and free to enjoy their vacations.
- At our hotels and lodges 100% of the staff has been vaccinated.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We have partnered with our strategic local partners of cleaning products to ensure the correct sanitation of all areas in the hotels and lodges.
- Clean and disinfect public areas with high-touch and high-traffic areas hourly.
- Strict hygiene measures such as frequent hand washing with antibacterial soap are implemented for all staff according to our health and safety protocols.
- We minimize physical touch-points and keep the exchange of any items between guests and staff to an absolute minimum (check-in, payment, amenities, etc.)
- All transfers are private. Vehicle interiors will be wiped down and disinfected between rides. Luggage will be disinfected upon arrival. We can help you set up your transportation needs.
- Laundry protocols were upgraded to comply with CDC guidelines using higher temperatures and Ecolab detergents.
- Meals are served in open-air restaurants and tables and chairs are sanitized after each seating. Room service is offered at no additional cost. Physical menus have been replaced by QR codes that display the menus in the guest’s personal smartphones.
- All staff members are monitored carefully and proactively through temperature checks for symptoms related to COVID-19 regularly and any employee under the slightest suspicion will not be allowed on the hotel grounds and sent to testing immediately.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly. All staff members have access to hand-washing and hand sanitizing as well as protective equipment if applicable.
- We invite our guests to visit our back of the house as part of a tour where we explain our sanitary measures in more detail. We are a “transparent” hotel.
ABOUT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & COVID TESTING
If you have questions about entry requirements to Costa Rica and Panama or COVID testing as a requirement to return to your home country, we can help. This is easy and should not hold you back from visiting us. For more details, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Chat Support.
We also have a Blog dedicated to COVID Testing: https://www.cayugacollection.com/worried-about-testing-requirements-we-have-you-covered/
And here some updates on the situation in Costa Rica and Panama in general: https://www.cayugacollection.com/i-have-some-concerns-about-travelling-to-costa-rica/
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICIES & SPECIAL OFFERS
Zero Risk – Zero Hassle. We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2022.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 15 days prior to check-in;
- High Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in;
- Holiday Season Reservations – 60 days prior to check-in.
Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
And if you are looking for some special offers for travel during the next months, check out those promotions offering complimentary nights at all of our hotels here.